- My Busy Angel – A migraine sufferer receives more than medication to ease her suffering in a busy emergency room. 500 words written for a Wattpad Kindness contest – Origins of My Busy Angel on blog or here on my blog
- Nature of the Beast – A dreamlike walk in nature brings about more questions about life and death. Inspired by a real dream. Origins of Nature of the Beast on blog
- Mind Over Gray Matter – A True Story of Pure Mind Over Gray Matter Leading to Achievement. Along the Way Pure Joy was Lost. My struggle to cope with PTSD and a brain injury as a result of a horse accident when I was a junior at CSU, Sacramento. 500 words written for Wattpad contest Origins of Mind Over Gray Matter – A True Story on blog
In the Works
- My Mother’s Dry Garden – A woman comes home to care for her elderly parents, one of which is dying.
- Path of Golden Light – A transition poem about life and death.
- Dreamwork Chapters 1& 2 of Dreamwork on Bonnie’s wattpad page The story is still brewing…currently 14 chapters, over 24K words with no end in sight, yet 😉 You may wish to read my blog post Origins of Dreamwork or An excerpt from chapter 3 here.
- The Purple Hat – A poem about a simple, purple cotton, Bermona Trend London, beret style hat that awakens to life in a London hat shop window. Yearning to see the world, the hat wonders if it’s true life purpose will ever be revealed. Inspired by a real hat – apparently never worn. Less than 500 words – looking for appropriate publishing venue – poetry journal or contests or ?
- Gone with Innocence – Adrienne, a young woman barely out of high school, loses her boyfriend in a tragic motor vehicle accident. Within hours she discovers she’s pregnant. She hadn’t met his parents, yet. They live on the other side of the United States on Cape Cod. Her own parents’ emotional support door is closed to her. Adrienne’s journey through grief, uniting and reuniting with family, single parenting, finding her own path and learning her dead boyfriend’s unfulfilled real mission in life, is difficult. But the strength of the human spirit to endure carries her forward no matter the challenge. About 12k words (In first edit phase) Origins of Gone with Innocence on blog
- My Flight to Private Practice – How Grief and Loss Propelled a Successful Social Work Career and a Life of Gratitude – memoir of a social worker – started first draft
- 13 Weeks: A Poetry and Photographic Healing Project – healing the 13 weeks of grief from the day of my young brother’s terminal diagnosis of a rare form of malignant melanoma to his death date. See the link to the first poem – Silver Bird – below.
Other Writings Here on My Blog
- Sting – A poem prompted by WordPress Daily Prompt: Sting – Death of a friend comes as a shock. Sting Listen to Author Read on Soundcloud
- Standing on the Precipice – A rider and her Appaloosa. A canyon trail high above the river below. A traumatic loss of freedom and innocence. Standing on the Precipice – A Short Story
- Silver Bird – The first poem in 13 Weeks, inspired by looking at a family photo Silver Bird – A Poem Listen to Author Read on Soundcloud
- Tunnel Spirit Crossings – A poem written after walking the Chinese Tunnels on Donner Summit Tunnel Spirit Crossings – A Chinese Tunnel poem – Donner Summit, Truckee, California Listen to the Author Read on Soundcloud
Thanks for stopping by!